Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP: Beginnings

3 posters

Go down

RP: Beginnings Empty RP: Beginnings

Post  Admin Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 am

Kelly and John's first RP Razz
hvjyvyv hello
john!!! i somehow lost oovoo...write me a message

Admin
Admin

https://beginnings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RP: Beginnings Empty Re: RP: Beginnings

Post  mercurymaze Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:03 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy
mercurymaze
mercurymaze

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:03 am

Like this Kelly!! XD
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 am

"Your lucky you found me when you did..." The man replied as he moved his hand over the fire as it danced between his fingertips. His glasses reflecting the flame as his eyes mimicked its color. He shook it off as he turned toward the person next to him and tipped his wide brim hat. "This thing should not be in the hands of anything. Not a living person, a dead being, any creature... It does not belong in this land... Not even this planet." He replied as he sat back and looked up at the stars.

"It is a miracle you found me before it could have done anything." He replied as he pushed what appeared to be a large book towards the other. The book opened a large eye which stared at the two. It moved rapidly as if taking every detail.

Huluhot pressed his hand over the eye and it shut immediately. He cringed as he pulled his hand away from it and looked at Shiruba. "As I have already said... This thing is dangerous... We cannot destroy it with the power we have and the only way I know of is too do what the book says... Sacrifice to gain power but if you sacrifice too much you may turn into a monster which may slaughter us all." Huluhot moved away from the book. "I cannot have such a thing in my possession... It has already taken a toll on me... As a person of high power... Who knows what it could have done to me." Huluhot replied and looked again at the fire.

"You must take it. I will help any way I can and we will move to the next town in the morning. If the League and Core nations aren't readying for war we should have no troubles but we must talk to someone with more knowledge of these things. I have no idea if my mind was tainted by it. I know of an Alundra named Elia that could help us there." Huluhot began to kill the fire with stones that seemed to absorb the heat. He waited until the stones turned red and the fire dissipated before picking them back up and sliding them in his pockets. "Better get some rest... We have been through a lot. Won't help if we aren't strong to deal with whats to come." Huluhot moved over to his makeshift bed.

Shiruba had just nodded. He made sure the book was within his sight. He had seen Huluhot's eyes change. He feared the worst but understood it had been done. Hopefully Huluhot could continue to remain an ally but as it grew darker he began to think otherwise.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurymaze Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:59 pm

It was tweleve thirty one. Jed stared out the window of his bedroom, he had been drawing all night, unknown to his sister and mother's knowledge. Jed felt something, he might have only been seven, but something about him, inside of him was special, even if he did not know it yet. A shadow from the hallway spralled across the room in his floor. His mother didn't know he was awake, which was unusual because of the amount of times she passed back and forth in the hallway, in front of the open door. She was worried, about something, somone. Jed noticed a man walking up the driveway. A familiar man that he called his father, but never acted like one.

"What's going on?" Elia asked. I got a message from Huluhut earlier tonight. her husband simpley walked past her and into the kitchen. "James! what is going on?" he poured a glass of liquor and leaned against the counter. Elia, took a breath, she didn't ever enjoy his no responce answers. "james-" "Nothing you can fix!" he smashed the glass into the counter.

"Elia, we are going to war! we are going to war! and there is nothing no one can do to stop it!" we are going to watch our loved ones die once again, we are going to watch as our children are sent out, never to see them again." Elia stood back away from him, realizing the danger. she stared at the open door in which her children slept. noticing two curious eyes staring at her. she wanted them to be safe. she rememberd the note she'd found of Huluhut asking for help. she knew he didn't very often. and she knew she could. the recent notes from him had been strange, as if even he her closet friend was changing. she stared intot he eyes of her son Jed, and realized that she had to get her children to the safest place that she could, before helping anyone with anything.

mercurymaze
mercurymaze

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:45 pm

"You don't sleep much, do you?" Huluhot replied as they moved throughout the darkness. The tree's seemed to extend their arms to block them of their path.

"I had a single mission to bring you back after you deserted the group. We had said we would do this together not abandon each other!" Shiruba replied as he pushed his way through the branches. "You saw what this thing did to Katsu... I thought you of all of us would have the strength to turn it away."

Huluhot seemed grim but continued to move forward. "This thing is stranger than you understand. It only exists to make people into monsters... All those things we fought to simply get this book were the result of its power and you understand how vicious those things were." Huluhot nodded.

Shiruba stopped for a second and turned to look at Huluhot. "I don't even understand why we are looking for these things. The world is falling apart and we are on some treasure hunt for items that don't need to see the light of day. The League is already pushing into the Borderlands and we aren't doing anything to prevent it. Do you simply think the Federation and Core countries will just watch. I say we start helping or at least be like the Sienta and help. This group effort to try and create peace isn't working."

Huluhot watched as the city presented itself before them. It was nestled within a large crater made by a meteor long ago. Huluhot simply watched and started toward the city. "Well we must finish what is done."

Shiruba grabbed the book and placed it in a bag and sealed it. They entered the city and without much searching finally found Elia's home. Huluhot wasted no time and began to knock as Shiruba sighed and waited.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurymaze Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Lucy looked around confused. people were running everywhich way, in some hurry to get to wherever they were going. she was wondering if she should be hurring to. but instead she looked into her mother's strong willed eyes and just held her hand tighter. Jed seemed to be in his normal spaced out world, so she wasn't worried about him. what about dad though she thought. last she saw him he was passed out on the couch.

"Is dad coming?" lucy asked. her mother's grip hurt lucy's hand. "no." lucy tried to fight her mother's grip but to no sucessed. A train sounded in the distance. But it wasn't the one they were escaping on. Lucy thouguht of the word escape, and realized that's exactley what they were doing, but from what?

a furohious knock on the door woke up James Featherston. his head pounded against his skull. how long had they been knocking. where was his wife? his kids? why didn't they get the door. he stumbled around somehow managing to unlock it seeing his wifes all too close friend and another man. he looked around the house and realized exactley what happened. They were gone.

after the next train past. Elia swiftley charged across the station to the back entrance. SHe never spoke of the world in which she lived, or what she, and they actually were. a bright red chariot drawn by two armored horses waited there. her kids were amazed. she rememberd when she first sae the chariot at there age, and let her stress wether away for a brief moment into memories. As soon as the man spoke that would be carring them away, she quickley rememberd where she was, and what she had to do. she hoped huluhut would understand, that being a mother always came first.

mercurymaze
mercurymaze

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 pm

"Well I see you are as aware as ever." Huluhot replied as he looked around the home and then back at James. "I never understood why a person of her power and intelligence picked such a pitiful man." Huluhot smashed a window with his fist.

Shiruba grabbed Huluhot's shoulder and pulled him back. "Anger won't help us now. What happened to your wife? Do you know why or where she left too?" Shiruba asked. "It's important that we find her."
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurymaze Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 am

Lucy looked around. the veiw below her was one of the most amaizng things she'd ever seen in her ahort lived life. a flying chariot. how amazing? how magical? magic was real? She had never asked her mother before but the kids at school always told her other wise. now at the age of thirteen, she was sitting in a flying chariot.

"Mother? Where are we going? her mother looked at lucy with grave eyes. to an old friend of mines place, his name is cupid." Jed stared at the both of them. he'd remmeberd the name cupid on the day of valentines. but right now he was to sick in his stomach to think. he didn't like this ride and he was starting to wonder why his mother looked the way she did.

James rocked back and forth tryin to think. his head was pounding and the two men in his house were scaring him. this is my house, they shouuld be afraid of me! was the best thought he could have thought up that was until he remember his wife wanting to go to a friend's house before he passed out. a friend? a colse friend? "Shes going to your house!" He laughed thinking hed have figured it out. or at least one of your guys' house.
mercurymaze
mercurymaze

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 am

Huluhot grabbed James by the throat and the room began to dim as the light seemed to drain into the void of Huluhot's stomach. The shadows began to dance with the images of crows and skeletons as the room seemed to shrink.

"See that man over there." Huluhot replied referring to Shiruba. "He is a demon and certainly one without a home. Unless you can gain access to the underworld I don't believe you can gain access there and she knew I was going on about a task."

The room came back into being and Huluhot's eyes began to glow red. He realized this and shook it off.

Shiruba walked forward and before he could reply a scythe hooked itself into his shoulder and ripped him away from the two. It was attached to a chain and began to drag him into a portion of the room filled with darkness.

Before Huluhot could react another scythe tore through the air and lightly grazed Jame's throat.

Huluhot held the scythe with both hands as red liquid leaked from his digits. He held the scythe back as a head began to reveal itself from the corner of the room. The person was hidden by a mask with small slits for its eyes. A symbol was under its left eye and its color was a dull steel.

His name, was Jin'ichi or the Deadly Pacifist.

---

A blade the length of a horse slammed itself against the side of the chariot. The force knocked it wildly as a man in a cloak stood on the blade and looked down at the three of them. A wide grin filled with sharp teeth reflecting their fear. His mask was worn sideways also revealing one of his eyes.

"The names Katsu." He looked at both of the children with hungry eyes.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurymaze Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 am

Mom!! lucy screamed! she jumped out of her seat almost hitting the back of the drivers seat. Elia tried reaching for her daughters hand, missing. Her eyes locked on katsu. Katsu was the name of a seinta warrior, designed for purposes of justice.

Oh! i smell so much fresh, he sniffed hard, unused, he sniffed again, Dangerous energy! Katsu's eyes were wild. he wanted them dead.

Jed sat calmly in his seat the only amount of fear were shown through small specks in his eyes. "Jed, Lucy get down! "Elia yelled at them "like that's going to stop anything! katsu cackled! he swung aroun a sycth in his head shaking the chariot with each swing. "I want all children alive!" he said as if repeating what someone had told them. "Alive? Alive! he sneered. Sorry boss i don't do alive." he threw the chain. Elia jumped out of her seat. throw her arms out wards. a gust of wind burst out of her hands smaking the chain away from her children. get away! She threw her hands in the direction of katsu. at this point jed laid onthe ground. and lucy huddled into a ball.

"where's the book?" the question boggeled elia, she had seen and owned and read many forbidden books. but none of them had ever caused anyone to send someone like katsu after her and her children.

"Which one?" she smartley replied.
mercurymaze
mercurymaze

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:35 am

Katsu could count their breaths as he reached into his pocket and pulled a bomb from his pocket. He placed it against the side of the chariot and began to count the seconds.

"We will crash down very shortly." He replied to the group as his tongue continue to count the numbers.

---

"You should probably move." Huluhot warned James as Jin'ichi began to drag Shiruba towards him. "It is against my better judgement but for now we need allies." Huluhot tossed James a sword. "Be a man and use that thing." Huluhot replied as he sent a current of electricity through the scythe and unto the chain electrifying Jin'ichi.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  mercurymaze Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:07 am

James stared at the silver weapon in his hands. use this? he never had used a weapon before he was a congress man the only fights he ever got into were debates, the only thing he ever hurt was his wife, and even than she was never really that damaged. his hands shook he tried gripping the sword tighter but it seemed to keep slipping. Jin'ichi got up twitching every few times a shock went through him. Shirbu seemed to be able to untagle the chains around him. james stared into the sword reminding himself the words Huluhut spoke, "be a man." he stared at his reflection before closing his eyes something wizzed past him with all his might he slamed the sword down into the round. he'd cliped something. his eyes shot opened and he smiled to look what it was. hulhut smashed into the desk. behind them. "oh shit." he cussed. a warm wind from a disgusting mouth hit his face. Jin'ichi grabbed his throat and lifted him into the air. huluhut sat up scanning a scratch in his arm no deeper than a papercut and shook his head. "James." he mutterd. disguistingly unimpressed. until he heard a loud snap and saw James fall to the floor.

Jed saw scratches on his arms blood was dripping out of them. a sickining feeling in his stomach began to grow. he was hurting. in a way he'd never hurt before. His mother was able to save them somehow. Jed's mind couldn't understand how exactley, it seemed she could control the wind. Lucy layed under her mothers arms. They were both breathing, his sister cried silently. He sat up but the world spun around. He never liked flying, and this is the exact reason why. A pair of combat boots stomped into his view. Katsu picked him up. "You little brat you die first!" Jed never thought vomiting was pleasnt. but because of the dizzyness, and the feeling of relief he felt when the crazy man dropped him, he thanked himself for puking this one time. Katsu yelled in anger or revolsion. "BRAT!"

Lucy couldn't help herself. shed never been so scared in her life. but after witnessing Jed puke on this deranged guy, she started laughing. laughing loudly, and laugh proudly until Katsu's eyes locked on her. He charged.
mercurymaze
mercurymaze

Back to top Go down

Post  ShirubaDangan Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:51 am

The Katsu that was suddenly charging began to dissolve and as his skin and muscle began to tear away his insides began to reveal the large broad sword from earlier. It began to gain speed as the last of Katsu vanished and the sword lunged itself towards the boy.

Katsu grinned from behind the boy and held him in place for the sword.

"Did I forget to mention... I can replace myself with my sword." He replied as the sword sliced through the air. It seemed old and rusted with jagged edges and dented parts but seemed more lethal because of it.

---

Huluhot held his hand outward. The snap coming from Jin'ichi's elbow. Huluhot breathed slowly as Jin'ichi's arm fell limp and blood began to trace down his leg. Jin'ichi moved back and reassessed his possession as Huluhot stood in front of James and Shiruba began to remove the scythe from himself.

"Next time James, don't make it that easy for him to kill you." Huluhot replied as he coughed and moved forward towards Jin'ichi.
ShirubaDangan
ShirubaDangan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum